jquery A self-study class ($25) enabling students to learn at their own pace includes five lessons guiding you how you can enhance your JavaScript development by learning the basics of the JavaScript library jQuery.

This class is geared for web designers to help and learn how to use jQuery to enhance existing web pages as well as web developers to teach them how to use a very popular and powerful JavaScript library.

Using raw JavaScript can result in dozens of lines of code for each of these tasks. The creators of jQuery specifically created the library to make common tasks trivial. The class will be teaching not only how to use the many functions and properties of API, but practical examples you can use right away.

To give you an idea of how each lesson looks, here is the first lesson free (.pdf) to review for yourself!

10 comments on “Learning jQuery Intro Class
Page 1 of 212»
  1. Dorothy Wegmueller-Ngudle says:

Frank was very supportive, and offered a ton of info packed into 5 lessons. He made me think and thats great. Thanks for a good interaction.

Hope that intermediate jquery will follow and Im glad I took this class
    for Im gonna put the new knowledge into practice.

I have taken other classes by Frank and have always been happy.

2. Jill Johnson says:

Frank is patient and encouraging -class notes are comprehensive and the class is well taught. I can see the new world of jquery opening up before me and I am looking forward to using it.

3. Sherri Botterbusch says:

This class gave me the fundamentals of jQuery that I needed for my work. The curriculum was clear and the class moved at a good pace. Frank was very responsive and willing to help when needed. If an Intermediate jQuery class is offered, I will definitely sign up for it!”

4. Anita says:

This is a great intro to jQuery, takes you through things step by step with lots of great examples. Well worth the money.

5. Andrew says:

I enjoyed this intro to jQuery quite a lot.

In 5 weeks Frank took us from the most basic ‘how’ all the way to practical examples of use in a ‘real’ web site.

It was a good introduction.

Andrew

6. Clinton Paquin says:

Great entry level course with a solid introduction to jQuery. Frank was always quick to reply to any questions, and provided relevant assignments and examples. I’m looking forward to the 2nd class covering AJAX and PHP!

7. George Carter says:

This is a great course for anyone wanting an introduction to jQuery. The pace was right and at a reasonable cost. There was a lot of good interaction between students and the instructor.

George